Microsoft Windows 10 OEM Pro (GLOBAL)
- Memory- 1 GB RAM for 32-bit; 2 GB for 64-bit
- Hard disk space- Up to 20 GB available hard disk space
- Processor- 1 GHz or faster compatible processor
- Video card- 800 × 600 screen resolution or higher. DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
- Connectivity- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Other system requirements- Microsoft account required for some features. Watching DVDs requires separate playback software.
- Additional system requirements- You must accept the enclosed License Terms, Activation required, Single license, 32 & 64-bits on USB 3.0 media included
Microsoft Windows 10 OEM Pro is a professional version of Windows 10 that comes with additional businessmen features. Several advanced features including BitLocker encryption, group policies, Hyper-V, Windows Sandbox, Active Directory support, dynamic provisioning, and many others.
BitLocker Encryption– It allows the encryption of entire data using either 128 or 256-bit AES algorithms to protect your data. You have to create a password to activate BitLocker. Only the person who knows the password can decrypt the stored files. It is a perfect feature to save your data from hackers and cybercriminals who can use your data to gather your banking details.
Hyper-V technology– Allows you to create virtual machines on your device easily. You can use different operating systems without installing them on your hard drive. If you are using old software that is compatible with only earlier versions of windows, then this feature could prove useful or you. Virtual machines are a great option if you are worried about damaging your real system.
Windows sandbox– It runs more smooth than Hyper-V, but instead of virtual machines, it creates a fresh version of your operating system. Sandbox is linked with its host system and operates on the same file as your Windows 10. You can check if specific applications are safe to run by checking them with Windows Sandbox.
- BitLocker encrypts your data and safeguard your personal details.
- Check suspicious files in a safe environment with Windows Sandbox.
- Use Hyper-V technology to run virtual machines on your device either for testing or to keep an alternative operating system.
- Control your computer from a different device by using Remote Desktop. It is a useful option if you want to access your Office PC from home.
- Check the integrity of every system component while starting the device by using Trusted Boot.
- Windows Update for Business gives you access to the latest features released by Microsoft.
- Restrict PC in Kiosk mode to run a single application in full-screen mode to get better control over your device.