Microsoft Office Home & Business 2016 (MAC) (GLOBAL)
- Processor: Intel Processor
- Operating System: Mac OS-X Version 10.10.5 to current
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 2.5 GB HFS+ Hard Disk Format
- Display: 1280×800 resolution monitor
- Additional Requirements: Windows Live ID, Internet Connection
Microsoft Office Home & Business 2016 is a complete package by Microsoft that includes Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and OneNote. Now you can do your office work from anywhere. The number of automatic features will increase your productivity and will make your task much more manageable. If you are looking for some spare time, install Microsoft Home & Business to ease your work.
- Word– The advanced text editor and writer will make your work much comprehensible. The intuitive and user-friendly interface comes with many excellent options to improve the quality of your work. The Smart Lookup feature will give you access to the required information from the internet directly into the word.
- PowerPoint– Create and share professional presentations to improve your quality of work. Several visual options will present your ideas in the best possible way. Make your presentations smooth, unique, and impressive with improved animations.
- Excel– This advanced spreadsheet program allows you to analyze and calculate essential data in a creative way. The automatic features will help you to focus on important things. Excel is a software that is used in offices almost every day.
- OneNote– This digital notebook allows you to create notes with tables, charts, texts, drawings, audio clips, etc. You can keep your photos, videos, audios, etc. in one place. Share the data easily among those who use OneNote.
- Outlook– Outlook is an intuitive email and personal manager that features task managers, contact lists, and journals. You can keep all the critical data in one place.
- Get five professional-quality applications.
- Original Microsoft Office designed, especially for Mac.
- Streamline your tedious work in less time.
- Organize your routine.
- Keep your data in order and in the right place.
There are no reviews yet.