Before purchasing any Adobe app, one must create an Adobe ID. It is nothing but your email address where you can keep all your Adobe products. A single account will make it manageable for you. An Adobe ID will give you a personalized experience with its multiple apps and services.
Creating an Adobe ID
Create your free Adobe ID by following the steps given below:
- Open the Adobe account page.
- Find the ”Create an account” option below the Sign In.
- The next page will ask for all the necessary details to create an account.
- Finally, click on ”Create an account.”
- A mail will reach you asking you to verify the Adobe account.
- Once you verify the mail, your account will create.
- You may now continue to open your account.
Downloading and Installation Steps for Creative Cloud Apps
If you are downloading Creative Cloud apps for the first time, then the following steps will guide you through the process.
- Sign in to your Creative Cloud account.
- Choose the app that you wish to install.
- Once you download the app, open it to initiate the installation.
- If your installation is successful, Creative Cloud will also launch along with the Creative Cloud app.
- Install more apps by the same process.
Activation of Adobe Products
Activation will only speed up if you have a strong Internet connection. Other than that, activation is a simple method that requires an Adobe ID too.
- Find the Adobe app on your system.
- You can find the app in Windows from the ”Start” menu.
- And in Mac device, find the app from the ”Finder.”
- Click on the Sign In option.
- Enter your Adobe ID.
- Now Sign In and follow the given steps:
- If you have a valid subscription, then the Adobe app will start on its own.
- Now, click on the ”New Subscription” in case you don’t have it already.
- A page will open up, displaying several options to pick from.
- Click on the ”License this Product” to activate the product.
- This will be possible only if you have a valid subscription.
- If you still don’t have an Adobe ID, click on the ”Join Now” option.
- If you have the Adobe ID, you can continue to access the apps.
A2SoftAdvsior has a team of experts who are ready to assist you. You can reach us via call or chat any time.