Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (GLOBAL)
- Memory- 1 GB RAM for 32-bit; 2 GB for 64-bit
- Hard disk space- Up to 20 GB available hard disk space
- Processor- 1 GHz or faster compatible processor
- Video card- 800 × 600 screen resolution or higher. DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
- Connectivity- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Other system requirements- Microsoft account required for some features. Watching DVDs requires separate playback software.
- Additional system requirements- You must accept the enclosed License Terms, Activation required, Single license, 32 & 64-bits on USB 3.0 media included.
Work on the advanced operating system with complete freedom and modern features without fretting over the data loss. Microsoft Windows 10 Pro creates a safe and efficient working environment with its advanced features by keeping the choice of professionals a priority.
System for Pro–
- Get access to a great library of official and unofficial tools.
- The pro version will provide you more advanced protection with its business-oriented features.
- Windows 10 operating system offers features like creating virtual machines, ways to control your device remotely, and many more things.
- The Pro version of Windows 10 comes with several features that are not available in the Home edition.
- Bitlocker encryption’s advanced security protects your data and file.
- Bitlocker Go ensures the safety of your file in a removable storage device.
- If you run a company, Windows 10 Professional will be a great help with its multiple features.
- Azure provides all the essential tools to give wings to your ideas.
- Azure Active Directory makes it easier for you to manage the company with its useful features.
- Create and manage applications in a professional way with Windows 10 Pro
- Autopilot mode lets your Windows device do all the work by itself.
- Download all the apps and updates from Microsoft cloud.
- You can control the process and keep track of the progress.
- Quickly set up the device in a few steps. You have to personalize your computer, and the device will do the rest of the steps.
- Connect the device with Azure Active Directory and then implement them in mobile management.
- Microsoft Intune lets you manage Windows, Mac OS, iOS, and Android devices with a single device.
- Manage the data of your employees from anywhere with the cloud service to ensure more productivity at work.
- Protect all the Office 365 data with Intune and keep an eye on them from your mobile device.
- Create a productive and creative environment for your employees and get the most out of your work.
- Feel free and safe to use the device with advanced security features.
- Azure Active Directory manages your application by giving you a little rest.
- Autopilot function updates the elements on its own without bothering you.
- You can control all your devices with a single system.
- Call global support services to resolve your queries.