Windows Server 2019 Standard (PC) GLOBAL
- Processor: Minimum Processor Speed- 1.4 GHz
- Hard Drive: Minimum Hard Drive Space- 32GB
- Memory: Minimum RAM Size- 2GB
Windows Server 2019 Standard is a perfect tool for people in business with a heavy workload. This latest edition is the basic version of the virtual software built for a high traffic environment. Windows Server focuses on making it easier for businesses that need a solution to manage cloud-ready workloads. The security suite of Windows detects any suspicious activity and prevents any further attack. Windows Server gives you a chance to be innovative. Users can change the applications into cloud-ready solutions and help developers create apps using containers, microservices, and new Nano Server.
This automated and resilient operating system will run your data center and will get you access to the cloud-based feature in Microsoft Azure data centers. Users can access several features, including server virtualization, software-defined networking, storage, web application platforms, information protection, virtual desktops, and many more things.
- Azure: Azure offers you the best way to test Windows Server 2019 with pre-built images.
- Microsoft Hands-on Labs: Directly log into free Hands-on Labs by skipping the setup for a real environment along with successive guidance.
- Nano server: The newest feature of Microsoft 2019 is Nano Server. Nano Server is a headless installation option for Windows Server 2019. The VHD size of Nano Server is 93% lower than Windows Server.
Edition and Installation option
If you are downloading the full ISO, you will have to choose an edition and an installation option. ISO evaluation is for Datacenter and Standard editions. The complete edition is Datacenter one and comes with new Datacenter features, including Shielded Virtual Machines, Software-Defined Networking, and Storage Spaces, along with unlimited server virtualization.
Options for Installation
Server Core– It is a comparatively smaller installation that comes with core components of Windows Server and supports all the servers. Server Core does not include GUI. Windows Admin Center, PowerShell, or other server management tools use it for headless deployments.
Server with Desktop Experience– This complete installation comes with a full Graphics User Interface.